ISSN 1927-0232 [Print]
ISSN 1927-0240 [Online]
Frequency: Monthly (Since January 1, 2015)
Founded on September 30, 2011 (Bimonthly from 2011 to 2014. Monthly from 2015)
Release dates: The last day of September, November, January, March, May and July
Publisher: Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Paper Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
The journal Higher Education of Social Science (HESS) is a leading peer reviewed academic journal published monthly. The journal promotes the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between practicing educators and educational researchers in social science aspect and contributes to the understanding and/or improvement of educational processes and outcomes. The Journal aims to serve the needs of faculties, researchers, administrators and those concerned with the present and future of higher education. This Journal also encourages discussion about higher education at the perspective of social science within and among relevant professional and academic communities and researchers at social science level. Articles will combine phenomenon analysis, development of higher education, discussion of education method and other issues which are important to faculty, administrators, and program managers.
Special Topics: http://cscanada.net/index.php/hess/announcement
Please visit the guideline for authors to get detail information
Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
9375 Rue de Roissy Brossard, Québec, J4X 3A1, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
Higher Education of Social Science (HESS) is filed by Library and Archives Canada, and collected by the database AMICUS of Canada, indexed by ProQuest LIC.,. Gale, EBSCOPublishing, Ulrich's of America, indexed by CNKI of China, indexed by Open Access of Germany, etc..
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The preferred format is MSWord.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while HESS owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 20% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.