ISSN 1927-0232 [Print]
ISSN 1927-0240 [Online]
Founded on September 30, 2011
Release dates: The last day of September, November, January, March, May and July
Publisher: Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Paper Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
The journal Higher Education of Social Science (HESS) is a leading peer reviewed academic journal published Bimonthly. The first publication time will be 30th September, 2011. The journal promotes the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between practicing educators and educational researchers in social science aspect and contributes to the understanding and/or improvement of educational processes and outcomes. The Journal aims to serve the needs of faculties, researchers, administrators and those concerned with the present and future of higher education. This Journal also encourages discussion about higher education at the perspective of social science within and among relevant professional and academic communities and researchers at social science level. Articles will combine phenomenon analysis, development of higher education, discussion of education method and other issues which are important to faculty, administrators, and program managers.
Special Topics: http://cscanada.net/index.php/hess/announcement
Please visit the guideline for authors to get detail information
Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
730, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
Join Us as a Reviewer or Editor
We sincerely welcome experts and scholars to cooperate with us as our editors and reviewers. For more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Higher Education of Social Science (HESS) is filed by Library and Archives Canada, and collected by the database AMICUS of Canada, indexed by ProQuest LIC.,. Gale, EBSCOPublishing, Ulrich's of America, indexed by CNKI of China, indexed by Open Access of Germany, etc..
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The preferred format is MSWord.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while HESS owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 20% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
How to do online submission to another Journal?
If you have already registered in Journal A, then how can you submit another article to Journal B? It takes two steps to make it happen:
1. Register yourself in Journal B as an Author
Find the journal you want to submit to in CATEGORIES, click on “VIEW JOURNAL”, “Online Submissions”, “GO TO LOGIN” and “Edit My Profile”. Check “Author” on the “Edit Profile” page, then “Save”.
Go to “User Home”, and click on “Author” under the name of Journal B. You may start a New Submission by clicking on “CLICK HERE”.
We only use three mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases:
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Address: 730, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138