Gaber, M. AW., Egyptian Petroleum Research Institute, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Vol 1, No 1 (2011): Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development - Articles
Applied Geological Studies of Some Sinai, Egypt Ore Deposits to Utilized as Extender Pigments for Paint Manufacture
- How to do online submission to another Journal?
- If you have already registered in Journal A, then how can you submit another article to Journal B? It takes two steps to make it happen:
1. Register yourself in Journal B as an Author
- Find the journal you want to submit to in CATEGORIES, click on “VIEW JOURNAL”, “Online Submissions”, “GO TO LOGIN” and “Edit My Profile”. Check “Author” on the “Edit Profile” page, then “Save”.
- Go to “User Home”, and click on “Author” under the name of Journal B. You may start a New Submission by clicking on “CLICK HERE”.
We only use three mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases:
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Articles published in Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC-BY).
ADVANCES IN PETROLEUM EXPLORATION AND DEVELOPMENT Editorial Office
Address: 9375 Rue de Roissy Brossard, Québec, J4X 3A1, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Research & Development Centre of Sciences and Cultures