ISSN 1925-542X [Print]
ISSN 1925-5438 [Online]
Beginning time: June 30, 2011
Release dates：The last day of March, June, September, December
Will be filed by Library and Archives Canada
Publisher: Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Paper Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development is devoted to promoting the development of petroleum exploration and development, and builds the bridge between the geology and the engineering of petroleum and natural gas. APED covers the fields of petroleum (natural gas) geology, exploration and development in its broadest possible sense. It publishes peer-reviewed original scholarly high-quality work such as analytical, numerical, or experimental results and physical analysis of processes of lasting scientific value. Those pertaining to modeling, theory, analysis, simulations, technology development, experiments, visualization and measurement techniques are also appropriate for the journal. High-quality research papers are solicited in, but are not limited to.
Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development is indexed by CAS of America, DOAJ of Sweden, CNKI of China, Journal TOCs of England, Open J-gate of India, and ProQuest LIC. It is filed by Library and Archives Canada, Gale, EBSCO Publishing, Ulrich's of America, and collected by the database AMICUS of Canada.
Join Us as a Reviewer or Editor
We sincerely welcome experts and scholars to cooperate with us as our editors and reviewers. For more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The preferred format is MSWord, but the Tex/LaTex format is also acceptable.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while APED owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 60% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
Special Topic: Well Logging Technology. Calling for Papers
|Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development invites the submission of theoretical and empirical papers of Well Logging Technology for a special section of the journal. We welcome submissions of high-quality papers on all topics related.|
Special Topic: Environmental Management and Control in Petroleum Exploration and Development. Calling for Papers
|Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development invites the submission of theoretical and empirical papers of Environmental Management and Control in Petroleum Exploration and Development for a special section of the journal. We welcome submissions of high-quality papers on all topics related.|
CSCanada: Two More Journals are indexed by the CAS Database
|CSCanada journals Advances in Petroleum Exploration and Development (ISSN: 1925-542X) and Energy Science and Technology(ISSN: 1923-8460) are recently indexed by the CAS database.|
We only use three mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases:
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Address: 758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138