Prigogine’s Dissipative Structures -- A Haimovician Analysis (Part I)
(1) HAIMOVICI A: “On the growth of a two species ecological system divided on age groups”. Tensor, Vol 37 (1982),Commemoration volume dedicated to Professor Akitsugu Kawaguchi on his 80th birthday
(2) CAPRA FRTJOF : “The web of life” Flamingo, Harper Collins See “Dissipative structures” pages 172-188
(3) HEYLIGHEN F. (2001): "The Science of Self-organization and Adaptivity", in L. D. Kiel, (ed) . Knowledge
Management, Organizational Intelligence and Learning, and Complexity, in: The Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems ((EOLSS), (Eolss Publishers, Oxford) http://www.eolss.net
(4) MATSUI, T, H. Masunaga, S. M. Kreidenweis, R. A. Pielke Sr., W.-K. Tao, M. Chin, and Y. J Kaufman (2006), “Satellite-based assessment of marine low cloud variability associated with aerosol, atmospheric stability, and the diurnal cycle”, J. Geophys. Res., 111, D17204,
(5) STEVENS, B, G. Feingold, W.R. Cotton and R.L. Walko, “Elements of the microphysical structure of numerically simulated nonprecipitating stratocumulus” J. Atmos. Sci., 53, 980-1006
(6) FEINGOLD, G, Koren, I; Wang, HL; Xue, HW; Brewer, WA (2010), “Precipitation-generated oscillations in open cellular cloud fields” Nature, 466 (7308) 849-852,
(7) WOOD R “The rate of loss of cloud droplets by coalescence in warm clouds” J.Geophys. Res., 111, D21205, 6 PP, 2006
(8) RUND H. “The Differential Geometry of Finsler Spaces”, Grund. Math. Wiss. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1959
(9) Dold A. , “Lectures on Algebraic Topology”, Classics in Mathematics Springer-Verlag Berlin 1995, reprint of the 1972 edition
(10)LEVIN S“Some Mathematical questions in Biology, Lectures on Mathematics in life sciences, Vol 8” The American Mathematical Society, Providence , Rhode Island 1976 1-186 pages
- There are currently no refbacks.
How to do online submission to another Journal?
If you have already registered in Journal A, then how can you submit another article to Journal B? It takes two steps to make it happen:
1. Register yourself in Journal B as an Author
Find the journal you want to submit to in CATEGORIES, click on “VIEW JOURNAL”, “Online Submissions”, “GO TO LOGIN” and “Edit My Profile”. Check “Author” on the “Edit Profile” page, then “Save”.
Go to “User Home”, and click on “Author” under the name of Journal B. You may start a New Submission by clicking on “CLICK HERE”.
We only use the following emails to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases:
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Canadian Research & Development Centre of Sciences and Cultures (CRDCSC)
Address:730, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138