Founded on December 31, 2008
Publisher: Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
Paper Submission E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures
9375 Rue de Roissy Brossard, Québec, J4X 3A1, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
The journal Advances in Natural Science is a comprehensive academic journal, cosponsored by Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures. Its primary mission is to encourage communication of the novel and important research results in various fields of natural sciences.
- » Focus and Scope
- » Section Policies
- » Peer Review Process
- » Open Access Policy
- » Indexed/Included/Archived
- » License
Special Topics, calling for papers
For details on manuscripts submissions, please see the Author Guidelines in our website:
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The preferred formats are MSWord and LaTeX.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while ANS owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 40% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.