ISSN 1923-0176 [Print]
ISSN 1923-0184 [Online]
Frequency: Bimonthly (Since January 1, 2015)
Founded on June 1, 2010 (Semiyearly from 2010 to 2011. Quarterly from 2012 to 2014. Bimonthly from 2015)
Release dates: The publication date will be changed to the last day of every February, May, August, and November. This change will be activated from the publication of Vol. 5, No. 3
Publisher: Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures (CRDCSC)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Paper Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Studies in Sociology of Science is an international peer reviewed journal that encourages submissions of original research on Science, Technology and Medicine. It also encourages interdisciplinary dialog and exchange between sociologists and professionals working in these areas. It publishes theoretical and empirical articles, book reviews and comments.
Tips for Submission
The journal is multidisciplinary, publishing work from a range of fields including: Education; Philosophy, Religion; Theology; Social Sciences; Agricultural; Food & Veterinary Science; Biotechnology; Chemistry; Physics; Economics, Social & Behavioral Sciences; Engineering & Technology; Environmental Sciences; Life Sciences; Medicine, Pharmacology & Medicinal Chemistry
Format: The only format we accept is the APA style.
Language: The manuscripts are required to be written in English.
- » Contact
- » Editorial Team
- » Reviewers
- » Focus and Scope
- » Section Policies
- » Peer Review Process
- » Open Access Policy
- » Archiving
- » Indexed/Included/Archived
- » CSCanada Register Information
- » ISSN Register Information
- » Online Submissions
- » Author Guidelines
- » Copyright Notice
- » Privacy Statement
- » Author Fees
- » Journal Sponsorship
- » License
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The preferred format is MSWord, but the Tex/LaTex format is also acceptable.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months. 4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while SSS owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 20% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
Join Us as a Reviewer or Editor
We sincerely welcome experts and scholars to cooperate with us as our editors and reviewers. For more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Studies in Sociology of Science is indexed by DOAJ of Sweden, indexed by CNKI of China, indexed by Journal TOCs of England, indexed by Open J-gate of India. is filed by Library and Archives Canada, Gale, EBSCO Publishing, Ulrich's of America, and collected by the database AMICUS of Canada, indexed by ProQuest LIC.