ISSN 1712-8358 [Print]
ISSN 1923-6700 [Online]
Frequency: Monthly (Since January 1, 2015)
Language: English, French
Founded on May 31, 2005 (Quarterly from 2005 to 2011. Bimonthly from 2012 to 2014. Monthly from 2015)
Release dates：The last day of each month
Publisher: Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture (CAOOC)
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Submission E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in May, 2005, The Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture is pleased to recommend the journal for the social sciences: Cross-cultural Communication (ISSN 1712-8358 [Print] ISSN 1923-6700 [Online]) The journal is designed to provide a forum for those who focus on the field of the cross culture research, or the community with different culture background, and provide critical perspective of intercultural as a foundation on which to build solutions to worldwide political, economic, workplace, social, gender, ethnic, environmental and other forms of problem.
Cross-Cultural Communication is filed by Library and Archives Canada, and collected by the database AMICUS of Canada, indexed by ProQuest LIC., Gale, EBSCO Publishing, Ulrich's of America, indexed by DOAJ of Sweden, indexed by CNKI of China, indexed by Open J-gate of India.
Article Publication: 350.00 (USD)
Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture (CAOOC)
9375 Rue de Roissy Brossard, Québec, J4X 3A1, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. The only format we accepted is MSWord.
3. We will send you a confirming E-mail within two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
4. The review process usually takes 14-30 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in one months.
5. You will receive free samples of the issue that contain your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it within 3 month after the publishing date.
6. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while Cross-cultural Communication owns the first publishing right.
7. As for the publication fees, 20% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
How to do online submission to another Journal?
If you have already registered in Journal A, then how can you submit another article to Journal B? It takes two steps to make it happen:
1. Register yourself in Journal B as an Author
Find the journal you want to submit to in CATEGORIES, click on “VIEW JOURNAL”, “Online Submissions”, “GO TO LOGIN” and “Edit My Profile”. Check “Author” on the “Edit Profile” page, then “Save”.
Go to “User Home”, and click on “Author” under the name of Journal B. You may start a New Submission by clicking on “CLICK HERE”.
We only use four mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture (CAOOC)
Address: 9375 Rue de Roissy Brossard, Québec, J4X 3A1, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138