ISSN 1923-8460 [PRINT]
ISSN 1923-8479 [ONLINE]
Frequency : Quarterly
Language : English
Release dates: The last day of February, May, August, November
Founded on February 28, 2011
Publisher: Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures (CRDCSC)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Energy Science and Technology(ISSN 1923-8460 [PRINT] ISSN 1923-8479 [ONLINE]) is dedicated to providing a multidisciplinary platform for detailed and comprehensive investigations, analyses and appropriate reviews on energy science and technology. EST publishes peer-reviewed original scholarly high-quality work such as analytical, numerical, or experimental results and physical analysis of processes of lasting scientific value. Those pertaining to modeling, theory, analysis, simulations, technology development, experiments, visualization and measurement techniques are also appropriate for the journal. High-quality research papers are solicited in, but are not limited to.
Energy Science and Technology is indexed by CAS of America, DOAJ of Sweden, CNKI of China, Journal TOCs of England, Open J-gate of India, and ProQuest LIC. It is filed by Library and Archives Canada, Gale, EBSCO Publishing, Ulrich's of America, and collected by the database AMICUS of Canada.
Tips for Submission
High-quality research papers are solicited in, but are not limited to, the following areas:
Energy Science and Technology;
Conventional Energy: Coal, Petroleum, Nature Gas, Exploration and Development, Petrochemical Engineering;
New-Style Energy: Solar Energy; Wind Energy; Nuclear Energy; Hydraulic Power; Geothermal Energy;
Energy Conservation Technology.
Subject Matter: Subject Matter is the primary criterion for selection. Our subject areas include: academic dissertation with a special topic, academic dissertation on seminars, academic book reviews and comments, academic research results on your major or related subjects, knowledge on the energy science and technology.
Format: The only format we accept is APA Style.
- » Focus and Scope
- » Section Policies
- » Peer Review Process
- » Open Access Policy
- » Indexed/Included/Archived
- » CSCanada Register Information
- » ISSN Register Information
- » Online Submissions
- » Author Guidelines
- » Copyright Notice
- » Privacy Statement
- » Author Fees
Join Us as a Reviewer or Editor
We sincerely welcome experts and scholars to cooperate with us as our editors and reviewers. For more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The preferred format is MSWord, but the Tex/LaTex format is also acceptable.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while EST owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 60% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
If you have already registered in Journal A and plan to submit article(s) to Journal B, please click the CATEGORIES, or JOURNALS A-Z on the right side of the "HOME".
We only use three mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Research & Development Centre of Sciences and Cultures
Address: 758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138