Online Submission Email Submission
ISSN 1712-8056 [Print]
ISSN 1923-6697 [Online]
Language: English; French
Founded in May 31th, 2005
Release dates：The last day of February, April, June, August, October, December
Publisher: Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture (CAOOC)
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Tips for Submission
Manuscripts: The Journal seeks original manuscripts reporting scholarly work on the Humanities and Social Sciences. Original articles may be empirical and qualitative studies, review articles, methodological articles, brief reports, case studies and letters to the Editor.
Scope: The purpose of the Journal is to provide a forum to share knowledge related to broad range of topics including political science, sociology, history, social work, geography, international studies, women's studies, children’s learning and health, economics, business ethics, cities, intellectual property rights, language acquisition, privacy, the aging population, quality of life, technology in Aboriginal communities, dispute resolution, environment, and corporations and sustainable development...
Format: The only format we accept is APA Style
Language: The manuscripts are required to be written in English or French.
- » Focus and Scope
- » Section Policies
- » Peer Review Process
- » Open Access Policy
- » Indexed/Included/Archived
- » ISSN Register Information
- » CSCanada Register Information
- » Online Submissions
- » Author Guidelines
- » Copyright Notice
- » Privacy Statement
- » Author Fees
Join Us as a Reviewer or Editor
We sincerely welcome experts and scholars to cooperate with us as our editors and reviewers. For more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
The Canadian Social Science (ISSN 1712-8056 [Print] ISSN 1923-6697 [Online]) is an English and French language journal published by the Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture. It is published on a Bimonthly basis since 2005. It covers a wide range of dicinplines in Humanities and Social Sciences.
Canadian Social Science is filed by Library and Archives Canada, and collected by the database AMICUS of Canada, indexed by ProQuest LIC.,. Gale, EBSCO Publishing, Ulrich's of America, .indexed by DOAJ of Sweden, indexed by CNKI of China, indexed by Open Access of Germany, etc..
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The preferred format is MSWord.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while CSS owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 20% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
We only use three mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture
Address: 758, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138