- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in four days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while GH owns the first publishing right.
5. In this year, as for the publication fees, 100% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team.
6. If you have already registered in Journal A and plan to submit article(s) to
Journal B, please click the button "Authors" on the right side of the journal title in the website:
The submitting email address is firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org