ISSN 1923-1555 [Print]
ISSN 1923-1563 [Online]
Language: Multiple Language
Release dates: The last day of February, April, June, August, October, December
Founded on June 30, 2010
Publisher: Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture (CAOOC)
Paper Submission Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Studies in Literature and Language collects academic articles on languages and literature in different countries. Devoted to generating intellectual and trans-cultural dialogues, Studies in Literature and Language welcomes original submissions from all over the world dealing with literary and related texts and informed by theoretical, interdisciplinary, or comparative perspectives or approaches. Reviews, review essays, and commentaries on recent debates. and controversies are also welcome.
Tips for Submission
Subject Matter: Studies in Literature and Language collects academic article s in different countries on languages and literature. Devoted to generating intellectual and trans-cultural dialogues, Studies in Literature and Language welcomes original submissions from all over the world dealing with literary and related texts and also ones informed by theoretical, interdisciplinary, or comparative perspectives. Reviews, review essays, and commentaries on recent debates and controversies are also welcome.
Format: All the articles should adopt the APA style which includes the following items in the following order:
Language: Studies in Literature and Language collects articles written in English. All the articles should include a title, an abstract and a summary written in English. (If you need us to translate your articles, please contact us.)
- » Focus and Scope
- » Section Policies
- » Peer Review Process
- » Open Access Policy
- » Indexed/Included/Archived
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Article Publication: 300.00 (USD)
Join Us as a Reviewer or Editor
We sincerely welcome experts and scholars to cooperate with us as our editors and reviewers. For more please contact email@example.com
Notes (please read)
1. The manuscripts are required to be written in English, and they should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The preferred format is MSWord.
2. We will send you a confirming E-mail in two days after receiving your article. Please contact us if the E-mail is not timely delivered.
3. The review process is about 14-60 days. We will immediately send you the reviewers’ comments by an E-mail. Please contact us if you haven`t got any information in two months.
4. You will receive on free sample of the issue that contains your article. Please contact us if you haven`t received it in a month.
5. The copyright of the articles goes to the authors, while SLL owns the first publishing right.
6. As for the publication fees, 30% of the articles are free, on the basis of assessment results given by our editorial team. Excellent articles will be published with no charge, but others will not.
Studies in Literature and Language is filed by Library and Archives Canada, and collected by the database AMICUS of Canada, indexed by ProQuest LIC., Gale, EBSCO Publishing, Ulrich's of America, indexed by DOAJ of Sweden, indexed by CNKI of China, indexed by Journal TOCs of England, indexed by Open J-gate of India.
If you have already registered in Journal A and plan to submit article(s) to Journal B, please click the CATEGORIES, or JOURNALS A-Z on the right side of the "HOME".
We only use three mailboxes as follows to deal with issues about paper acceptance, payment and submission of electronic versions of our journals to databases: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2010 Canadian Academy of Oriental and Occidental Culture
Address: 730, 77e AV, Laval, Quebec, H7V 4A8, Canada
Telephone: 1-514-558 6138
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com